Thursday, November 20, 2008

A dream office...

Photo courtesy of potterybarn.com


Pamela, from Pamela's Pink Pencil (http://pamelaspinkpencil.blogspot.com/) gave me the idea of writing about and displaying my dream office.

I want an office where I love to stay from 8 a.m. until late afternoons when the sun goes down. I would love to watch the sun go down through my big windows, beaming off my white office furniture. Ahhh..doesn't it sound so relaxing? I couldn't find a picture of exactly what I would dream of, but I found something fairly close. Don't blame me for liking Pottery Barn, it's good stuff! What do other dream offices look like?

2 comments:

Proper Primer said...

I want to go hang out in YOUR office! It is mighty pretty!

Sarah Elizabeth said...

Oh I love this office set-up. Pottery Barn is a great store, I wish I had enough cashola to buy from there more often!

I also wish my job required me working from home...